Oregon Buyer & Seller Concierge (Showing Agent) - Now Hiring
Who we are!
The mission of the We Know Portland real estate team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each Home Seller and Home Buyer we work with. The knowledge we have gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our Home Buyers and Sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it is selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the We Know Portland Real Estate Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
“We Know Portland” and the Integrity Homes Team is searching for a licensed Oregon Real Estate Broker who wants to learn and show real estate throughout the Portland Metro Area including, but not limited to, Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas, Yamhill, and Columbia Counties. This position will offer candidates the opportunity to not only learn buyer agency but also what it takes to list and sell homes as a listing agent. You will be working closely with Principal Real Estate Broker Dave Van Nus who has mentored and trained several Realtors in the past who have gone on to become successful in the real estate industry. The goal we have for you is to help you find your place in the industry whether on our team or on your own.
- Licensed Oregon Real Estate Broker.
- Have a dependable vehicle in good or great condition.
- Vehicle insured and in good standing at all times, must show proof and policy.
- Open availability.
Job Duties & Responsibilities - Training Provided (if needed)
- Prospect and follow up daily.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients in person or virtually.
- Accompany lead agent to all listing appointments or meetings.
- Promptly return all log all client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails via CRM.
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria. Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, walkthroughs, etc.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Pick up or drop off/install listing tangibles (i.e. Home book, Booties, Signage, Directionals, Lockbox, Permaflyer, etc.)
- Hold “Mega Open Houses” on all team listings.
- Circle Prospect Open Houses or knock on doors and invite to Sneak Peak!
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep the lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
Showing Agent Growth & Development Training
Showing Agent will be responsible for developing the following skills by shadowing the lead agent, in addition to attending all office training related to these duties. Once Showing Agent has demonstrated the ability to perform these tasks proficiently without assistance and has met all production standards, Showing Agent will become eligible for the Buyer’s Agent/Specialist role. Listing Agent/Specialist role could be an option pending your desires and the needs of the team, however, we feel you should be able to do the following tasks proficiently without assistance in order to service sellers with integrity. By knowing how buyers and buyers agents think, write and present offers, and negotiate, you will be able to perform exceptionally better with our sellers and meet or exceed our standards and clients’ expectations.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Convert buyer leads to buyer consultation appointments.
- Conduct buyer consultation appointments.
- Obtain buyer client signatures on buyer agency agreements.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender.
- Prospect for buyer leads.
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
- Overcome buyer objections.
- Provide buyer clients with a Buyer CMA.
- Write offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate contracts until offers are accepted.
- Negotiate inspection repairs.
You will be provided with everything you need in order to start earning within the first month. We provide all the tools, systems, and training you need to get started on day one! Commission structure will be gone over during the interview process and will depend on experience, as well as the type of transaction or where the buyer or seller originated from. When you meet team goals there will also be additional incentives and bonuses each month. Apply Now and we will send you more information and schedule an initial call with you to go over the next steps if you are interested in moving forward.
Why "We Know Portland!"
We are focused on providing you with the proven path to increase real estate production, drive profitability and live a big life made possible through wealth building and time mastery. Our home services and technology platforms empower you to build lifelong relationships with consumers from their first real estate purchase through every piece of property they buy in their lifetime. We are focused on helping others manage and grow wealth through real estate, and that includes all our team members. Regardless of your industry background and experience, our proven models will help catapult your career, elevating you above others in your market.
Explore opportunities to grow with us!
Complete the questionnaire below for more information or contact us with your questions via e-mail at [email protected]!