Executive Real Estate Administrative Assistant - Now Hiring
Who we are!
The mission of the We Know Portland real estate team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each Home Seller and Home Buyer we work with. The knowledge we have gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our Home Buyers and Sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it is selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the We Know Portland Real Estate Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Team Leader
- All administrative team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
Pending Experience we initially offer hourly plus bonuses for the first 90 days. Then, based on your performance and goals met, we will move to base salary, health insurance, performance-based bonuses, Profit Share, and other employee benefits. You will be provided with everything you need in order to start earning bonuses within the first month. We provide all the tools, systems, and training you need to get started on day one! When you meet team goals there will also be additional incentives and bonuses each month. Apply Now and we will send you more information and schedule an initial call with you to go over the next steps if you are interested in moving forward.
Why "We Know Portland!"
We are focused on providing you with the proven path to increase real estate production, drive profitability and live a big life made possible through wealth building and time mastery. Our home services and technology platforms empower you to build lifelong relationships with consumers from their first real estate purchase through every piece of property they buy in their lifetime. We are focused on helping others manage and grow wealth through real estate, and that includes all our team members. Regardless of your industry background and experience, our proven models will help catapult your career, elevating you above others in your market.
Explore opportunities to grow with us!
Complete the questionnaire below for more information or contact us with your questions via e-mail at [email protected]!