Oregon Buyer's Agents Wanted - Now Hiring
Who we are!
The mission of the We Know Portland real estate team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each Home Seller and Home Buyer we work with. The knowledge we have gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our Home Buyers and Sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it is selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the We Know Portland Real Estate Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Showing Assistants
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
You will be provided with everything you need in order to start earning within the first month. We provide all the tools, systems, and training you need to get started on day one! Commission structure will be gone over during the interview process and will depend on experience, as well as the type of transaction or where the buyer or seller originated from. When you meet team goals there will also be additional incentives and bonuses each month. Apply Now and we will send you more information and schedule an initial call with you to go over the next steps if you are interested in moving forward.
Why "We Know Portland!"
We are focused on providing you with the proven path to increase real estate production, drive profitability and live a big life made possible through wealth building and time mastery. Our home services and technology platforms empower you to build lifelong relationships with consumers from their first real estate purchase through every piece of property they buy in their lifetime. We are focused on helping others manage and grow wealth through real estate, and that includes all our team members. Regardless of your industry background and experience, our proven models will help catapult your career, elevating you above others in your market.
Explore opportunities to grow with us!
Complete the questionnaire below for more information or contact us with your questions via e-mail at [email protected]!