What is the Integrity Home Report?
In addition to our 7 Step Selling System, we offer you the option of our Integrity Home Report Package. For the most part, Real Estate Brokers are eager to get you into a contract and get your home on the market ASAP so that they, the real estate agent, can make a commission. At Integrity Homes Team, we are not in a rush, unless you are, and then we still provide a high level of service! The Integrity Home Report is an "Add On" Service and may or may not pertain to you or be in your best interest depending on the market and your property. Let's schedule a time to meet or go over your situation and timeline and see what is best for you! The Integrity Home Report can save you thousands!!! Here are some pros and cons...
1. More Money – Buyers are provided an Inspection Report by a 5 Star, “A” Rated, Licensed and Bonded Home Inspector. Items discovered can be addressed before placing Your Home on the market. Save more by choosing YOUR own contractor (or handyman) versus the Buyers costly contractor. With an Updated Integrity Home Report showing NO ISSUES, along with the 2 Year Home Warranty, cautious Buyers won’t hesitate as much. This could result in multiple competing offers by more Educated Buyers with a Higher Perceived Value for Your Home.
2. SOLD Faster – By Negotiating a Waiver of the Inspection Contingency, the Appraisal, which is the number one reason for delays, can be ordered ASAP. Otherwise, the Inspection Period is, on average, 10 Days in Oregon. With our Integrity Home Report, everyone is working towards Closing. Without it, more time is wasted on Making Repairs and Re-Inspections, or Renegotiating Purchase Price, and then ordering the Appraisal. You also Risk a “Sale Fail” if what is found, like Mold or Dry Rot, causes sensitive Buyers to Walk Away, no matter what we offer.
3. Less Stress – Studies show Stress is linked to the Leading Causes of Health Issues. Selling a Home is usually the Most Stressful Time of Your Life. Many of our past Sellers were biting their nails, waiting for the Inspection Contingency to pass, so they could start planning their move. We Created the Integrity Home Report to relieve that Stress and make the Home Selling Process Enjoyable, Faster, And Make You More Money.
1. For You, The Seller – Before rolling out with our Integrity Home Report Concept, we asked Hundreds of Realtors and Home Owners “Why Not?”. We received only one response. By doing a Home Inspection, we may have to disclose issues found by the Home Inspector that are not addressed before we market your home. The Concern being that something could show up in the inspection, with the Hope that the buyer would Not do a home inspection. We completely see the risk of this, but we also see not doing a pre-home inspection being a Bigger Risk since 99% of Realtors Recommend Buyers get a Home Inspection. The Decision is yours and we hope you don’t feel pressured or think this is required when you list your home with us. Either way, we will Sell Your Home Professionally and With Integrity.
2. Why Other Realtors Don’t Offer This – Being Honest is a part of having Integrity…we already promised you that earlier…so, our honesty may upset some of our fellow Realtors. Realtors only make money if they sell your home. So, what if you did a Pre-Listing Home Inspection and found something a Buyer’s Home Inspector would find? You may decide not to sell or wait to sell, and either way, the Realtor doesn’t make any money. Some Realtors may pressure you to pay for Repairs, hoping you feel guilty, obligated, or worried about the buyer backing out, thus creating a “Sale Fail”. A “Sale Fail” Creates “Buyer Doubt” in the marketplace, Costing Sellers More and Causing More Stress. We offer to reduce that stress by being Proactive and getting prepared for a SOLD home!
What some of our new clients for life are saying...
Dave was keenly interested in our property and how it would best sell for us. Very considerate of our needs and wants.
Dave was always available for any of our questions or concerns. Always got back with us with answers in a timely manner.
Very positive and helpful when we had questions and concerns. Went the extra mile all the time.
Rachael was very helpful and understanding and professional. Did a great job.
He was always looking for various ways to list our property on the internet. Involved with prospective buyers in all aspects of sales and concerns."
I highly recommend Dave and Rachael to anyone selling or buying a home. They are professional, thorough, knowledgeable, but most importantly, they care about their clients.
Communication was a critical priority for me during the sale of my home. Dave and Rachael are impeccable with respect to their level of communication. They have the highest degree of integrity and truly invest themselves in ensuring their clients' satisfaction.
Rachael is one of the most amazing, down to earth, honest and professional real estate agents I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She listens to her clients, provides many options and suggestions to yield the most from the sale of your home. I cannot wait to work with Rachael again soon!"
I am very happy with the results, all the way to the bank happy. I will not hesitate to call them when I choose to buy. If you are a buyer or seller, this team is not like the rest, very hands on and goes the extra mile.
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate their efforts. They are worth every dime of their commission!"
Thank you Dave and Integrity Homes Team!
Noah and Alma Ennis"
Learn More About Selling With Integrity!
Contact Us Today For A Complimentary Consultation
Complete this and get a special discount working with our team!